2019 Charity Christmas Card
We are inviting children and young people with disabilities to design our Christmas card with a festive theme, which will be sold to raise funds for our Charity.
The winning design will become our Charity Christmas Card for 2019 and the winner will also receive a £100 voucher, thanks to Mooneerams Solicitors who have generously sponsored the printing and prize and will also be using the card!
Terms & Conditions
- The design should have a festive theme
- The design should be drawn or painted on plain A4 sized paper or produced electronically. Artists can use computer graphics, photography or any other means providing it’s all original work and in colour. Artists may use any medium including collage, crayons, charcoal, felt tips and paint, so long as the creation is flat enough to send by post.
- Designs should be original - avoid the use of stencils and stamps. Due to copyright issues, we won’t be able to reproduce cartoon characters
- The card will be produced in full colour, so designs can be as colourful as you like
- Materials such as cotton wool or glitter can’t be reproduced. The finished design will be scanned, so must be flat
- All entries need to be sent to us by post. Unfortunately, we cannot accept entries submitted by email or via social media.
- Entrants must have disabilities and live in the United Kingdom
- Please ensure you put the child’s name, their disability, address, contact number and date of birth on the back of each design you submit. By entering you agree to us using your child’s first name and area on the card, for example card designed by “Diane from Pontyclun”
- Please send entries to Follow Your Dreams, Design a Christmas Card Competition, Gwynfa House, Main Road, Church Village, CF38 1RN
- All entries must be received by us no later than Friday 1st November 2019. All entries received after this date will not be included in this competition
- Entries will be judged on imagination, originality and creativity. The most skilled artist won’t necessarily be the winner.